Alabama Residential and Commercial Construction Law
In its Alabama residential and commercial construction law practice, the Firm represents property owners, general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers and rental companies in connection with claims and disputes arising from residential and commercial construction projects in Alabama, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Collection of significant debts arising from contributions of labor, materials and rental equipment.
- Collection of significant monetary losses arising from defective construction, materials and workmanship.
- Enforcement of mechanics’ liens and materialmen’s liens.
- Enforcement of rights and remedies under residential and commercial construction contracts.
- Issues arising from foundation instability and water infiltration issues, including serious mold growth that poses a material threat to health and safety.
Act Promptly to Protect Your Interests
If you or your business have incurred significant monetary losses arising from a negligent construction performance or the breach of a written construction contract, or if a serious dispute is developing, then please act promptly to preserve your rights and protect your interests by contacting the Firm today. While it is certainly possible to resolve some disputes on your own, it is equally possible that you may be facing a legal issue that could get worse unexpectedly, making it more difficult and more expensive to resolve in the future. Time may be working against you.
Contact the Firm Today
If you need an experienced, competent and effective Alabama construction lawyer who will identify and diligently protect you and your company’s vital interests, provide aggressive representation, render cost-effective legal services, and maintain an extremely high level of professional responsiveness and accessibility during the course of representation, then please contact me today so the Firm can start fighting for you tomorrow.