In its Alabama commercial lease law and litigation practice, the Firm represents commercial lessors throughout Alabama in connection with lessee defaults and other disputes arising under commercial and shopping center leases. The Firm provides general advice and files and defends lawsuits relating to the following issues:
- Rights and remedies under the Lease and state and federal statutes
- Performance, compliance, breaches, defaults and miscellaneous other disputes involving specific Lease provisions
- Interpretation of ambiguous Lease provisions, including the filing of declaratory judgment actions
- Commercial eviction [See Ala. Code §6-6-310, et seq. (1975)]
- Collection of unpaid rent and accelerated rent, where feasible
Alabama Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
In its Alabama residential leasing law and litigation practice, the Firm represents residential and student housing landlords throughout Alabama in connection with the enforcement and defense of the landlord’s rights under residential leases and the Alabama Residential Landlord and Tenant Act (the “Act”), including the following:
- Rights and remedies under the Lease and the Act
- Performance, compliance, breaches, defaults and miscellaneous other disputes involving specific provisions of the Act and the Lease
- Eviction and unlawful detainer [See Ala. Code §35-9A-101, et seq. (1975)] and
- Collection of unpaid rent, where feasible
Alabama Rental-Purchase Agreements Act
In its Alabama rental-purchase practice, the Firm represents commercial rental companies in connection with the recovery of portable buildings that are the subject of rental-purchase agreements with consumers pursuant to the Alabama Rental-Purchase Agreements Act. [See Ala. Code §8-25-1, et seq. (1975)] This representation is state wide.
Contact the Firm Today
If you need an experienced, competent and effective Alabama lease law and litigation lawyer who will identify and diligently protect your company’s vital interests, provide aggressive representation, render cost-effective legal services, and maintain an extremely high level of professional responsiveness and accessibility during the course of representation, then please contact the Firm today.